New Turf Striper attachment for 72", 60" or 48" Turbo Force or 7 Gauge mower mounted on Toro 500 Commercial Z-Master.
Made in St. Michael Minnesota by Harrison Specialties - Manufacturing aftermarket turf stripers since 2006 with thousands in service.
Customer service and technical inquiries always welcome. Please call Kerry at 763-201-8982.
Hours 8 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday, central time zone, except 12 to 1 for lunch.
Fits 2004-2008 models. Requires drilling two 3/8" holes in the deck support brackets on each side.
Dimensions: Mounting shaft 44" length - Roller 3 inch diameter by 39" length.
If your mower has bracket spacing different than 44", please contact us prior to ordering to make sure you're getting the proper turf striper. We have lots of roller sizes in stock.
- Premium quality sealed bearings or optional greasable bearings. Proven over the years to last much longer then greasable bearings. That's the same reason greasable bearings are no longer used on cars. However if you prefer greasable bearings, they are available upon request.
- Virtually indestructible ductile iron bearing mounting flanges. Specifically designed for use in this type of application. We are not aware of a single bearing flange that has ever failed and we have thousands in use. They cost a bit more than conventional cast iron flanges but are more than worth the price.
- All steel welded roller construction. We are very particular about how our rollers are designed internally and their construction. Our many repeat customers purchasing stripers for new machines attest to the quality of our rollers. Actually we are quite proud of how well our rollers have performed since we began manufacturing them back in 2006.
- Bolts are hardened grade 8
- Nuts are hardened grade 8 with nylon locking inserts.
- Mounting instructions, CNC laser cut powder coated brackets and all hardware is included.
- Does not hinder the ability to scale curbs.
- This striper enhances the striping performance of your mower to produce a beautifully manicured lawn.
- Gives lawns that professionally striped ball park look.
- Now you can mow and roll in one operation.
- Requires drilling two 3/8" holes in the deck support brackets on each side.
- Please measure your deck to insure the proper fit.
Please make special note of the following:
A local customer, Turf Enterprises Inc., sent the photos in this listing showing the results of our stripers on their customers rolling lawn. They are running our turf stripers on 60" and 52" mowers.
God Bless America !!