Adirondack Chair & Ottoman Woodworking Plans
Here's a complete set of plans for my favorite Classic Adirondack Chair, Foot Stool & End Table.
Full size patterns of all unusually shaped parts are included.
Please notice the contoured seat and curved back. Those features, with the ottoman, make this a very comfortable chair.
WARNING: People love this chair. Just about everyone who sits in it will want you to build one or more, for them. (That's the reason I decided to write these plans.)
The plan features:
- 22 pages containing very detailed, step by step instructions
- Each step includes many photographs of the actual construction process
- 14 photographs of the completed chair, ottoman & end table makes construction very clear
- A total of 47 photographs make these plans easy to follow
- Built entirely from 3/4" lumber or any thickness you prefer
- Complete cutting layout shows how to cut out ALL parts
- Can be built with just a skill saw and jig saw. A router and table saw are helpful.
- This project plan is designed for the beginning woodworker, but should not bore even the most experienced craftsman.
If you have any questions at all regarding these plans, or the furniture they make, please feel free to chat or email us through our FAQ page. We're always glad to help.