Atlas Lathe Manual and Machinists Tables Metal Lathe Tool Owners Craftsman
Here is a real treasure for any Atlas lathe enthusiast!!
Offered for your consideration is this high quality professionally reproduced 1937 Atlas Manual of Lathe Operation and Machinists Tables. It is in perfect condition.
This manual contains over 250 pages of valuable information and reference material for anyone running a metal lathe. This is the best manual I've seen of it's kind. It covers virtually all operations that can be accomplished on an engine lathe.
Manual covers the following:
- Lathe care and construction
- Theory of metal cutting
- Cutting tools
- The machining of various materials
- Holding the work
- Drilling and Boring
- Thread cutting
- Lathe attachments and their uses
- Woodturning on the metal lathe
- Machinist tables
The manual features
- 254 pages of information
- Hundreds of photos and diagrams
- Heavy laminated front and back covers
- Spiral binding so it will lay flat when open on your workbench and last a lifetime.
- Measures 5½ X 8½ inches