Build your own package of Mid Size Carbide Woodturning Tools!
Select "yes" or "none" for each of the above options to create the tool package that you desire.
Here are the mid size tools that can be included:
- Mid Simple Shear Cutting Finisher - provides the very best surface finish possible.
- Mid Simple Turner & Hollower - Great all around tool that is the simplest turning and hollowing tool to master on the market today.
- Mid Simple 55° Detailer - Perfect for cutting small details like those shown on the pictured bird house ornament. Also ideal for cutting a dovetail tennon for mounting turnings in a 4-jaw chuck. Can be used as a parting tool.
- Mid Simple Rougher - Select from the 2 cutter options listed above. This tool is suited for small and mid size projects such as pens, Christmas ornaments, cheese slicer handles, etc.
- Mid Simple 90° Detailer - For detail work and cutting perfectly square inside corners.
- Material: 3/8" solid steel beautifully nickel plated.
- Overall tool length: 9"
- Handle tang: 3/8" diameter x 2" length
- Wrenches are included to adjust cutters.
Interchangeable Handle details:
- These beautiful solid aluminum handles are CNC machined here in Ramsey Minnesota.
- Each handle is powder coated with metallic red, blue, charcoal gray, green, gold or super mirror black giving them a very durable finish.
- Overall length: 12"
- Outside diameter: 1-1/8"
- Opening for tool: 3/8"
- Tools are easily changed by loosening the two stainless Allen set screws.
- Allen wrench is included.
Watch the video demonstration here:
Note: The urethane handles mentioned in this video have been discontinued and replaced with the solid aluminum handles shown in the photos above.
Replacement cutters are available here.