Carbide Simple Parting and Grooving Tool for Woodturning Lathe
If you thought your other Simple Woodturning Tools cut good wait till you try this one! The narrow razor sharp carbide tip slices through even the hardest wood with amazing ease. Now you can cut small grooves for decorative features and then simply part off the finished vessel easier then you ever thought possible.
This tool comes unhandled, or you can add a handle of your choice.
Plus the thin blade is replaceable or the tip is resharpenable.
Watch the Parting Tool demonstration here...
Simple Parting Tool™ technical details:
- Blade width -1/8"
- Cutter width - 5/32" nominal
- Max cutting depth - 3 1/2"
- Overall tool length – 12"
- Main tool shaft - Solid Steel 3/4" square
- Handle tang - ½" diameter x 2½" length
- Beautifully nickel plated