eXmark Vantage with 48" or 52" Deck Lawn Striper, pre-2014
Only fits decks with no holes on the back of the deck. Does not fit on newer machines.
Dimensions: Mounting shaft 25.5" length - Roller 3 inch diameter by 21" length.
- Mounts on the mower deck and requires drilling four 3/8" holes in the deck. (DOES NOT BOLT INTO THE EXISTING HOLES ON THE NEWER MACHINES)
- Roller adjusts from 1-1/2" to 4-1/2" below the deck.
- Mounting instructions can be found HERE
- Watch our YouTube Video for correct installation of black eccentric locking collars.
Made in Ramsey Minnesota by Harrison Specialties - Manufacturing aftermarket turf stripers since 2006 with thousands in service.
Customer service and technical inquiries always welcome. Please chat or call 763-201-8984.
- Premium quality greaseable sealed bearings. Sealed bearings that are greased regularly offer the longest possible service life.
- Virtually indestructible ductile iron bearing mounting flanges. Specifically designed for use in this type of application. We are not aware of a single bearing flange that has ever failed and we have thousands in use. They cost a bit more than conventional cast iron flanges but are more than worth the price.
- All steel welded roller construction. We are very particular about how our rollers are designed internally and their construction. Our many repeat customers purchasing stripers for new machines attest to the quality of our rollers. Actually we are quite proud of how well our rollers have performed since we began manufacturing them back in 2006.
- Bolts are hardened grade 8
- Nuts are hardened grade 8 with nylon locking inserts.
- Mounting instructions, CNC laser cut powder coated brackets and all hardware is included.
- Does not hinder the ability to scale curbs.
- This striper enhances the striping performance of your mower to produce a beautifully manicured lawn.
- Gives lawns that professionally striped ball park look.
- Now you can mow and roll in one operation.