Lawn Striper kit for Toro TimeCutter 18-44 ZX 44" decks Pre 2005 model years
- Fits pre-2005 models with anti-scalp wheel brackets on the deck spaced approximately 36.5" apart.
- If your mower has bracket spacing different than 36.5", please contact us prior to ordering to make sure you're getting the proper lawn striper. We have lots of roller sizes in stock.
- Roller adjusts for a cutting height of 3.5" or less.
- For cutting heights above 3.5", the roller cannot be adjusted low enough to hit the ground.
Dimensions: Mounting shaft 40.5" length - Roller 3 inch diameter by 35.5" length.
Made in Ramsey Minnesota by Harrison Specialties - Manufacturing aftermarket lawn stripers since 2006 with thousands in service.
Customer service and technical inquiries always welcome. Please chat or call 763-201-8984.
- Premium quality greaseable sealed bearings. Sealed bearings that are greased regularly offer the longest possible service life.
- Virtually indestructible ductile iron bearing mounting flanges. Specifically designed for use in this type of application. We are not aware of a single bearing flange that has ever failed and we have thousands in use. They cost a bit more than conventional cast iron flanges but are more than worth the price.
- All steel welded roller construction. We are very particular about how our rollers are designed internally and their construction. Our many repeat customers purchasing stripers for new machines attest to the quality of our rollers. Actually we are quite proud of how well our rollers have performed since we began manufacturing them back in 2006.
- Bolts are hardened grade 8
- Nuts are hardened grade 8 with nylon locking inserts.
- Mounting instructions, CNC laser cut powder coated brackets and all hardware is included.
- Does not hinder the ability to scale curbs.
- This striper enhances the striping performance of your mower to produce a beautifully manicured lawn.
- Gives lawns that professionally striped ball park look.
- Now you can mow and roll in one operation.
- Mounts on the mower deck anti-scalp wheel brackets.
- Please measure your deck to insure the proper fit.
Please make special note of the following:
Mounts on the mower deck anti-scalp wheel brackets as shown in the accompanying photos. If your mower deck does not have anti-scalp wheel brackets it cannot be mounted on your mower.
Special thanks to Turf Enterprises Inc., a local company that sent the photos shown here demonstrating the results of our lawn stripers on their customers rolling lawn.