Lawn Striping Kit for 17-22 eXmark Radius X-Series 60" Ultra Cut Series 4 Deck.
Due to the varying spacing between the existing welded bracket and the mower deck, this roller cannot be adjusted high enough to mow below 3". Lowest mowing height with striper installed: 3". You cannot mow at 2.75" or 2.5" with the striper installed as it will hit the tire.
How do I know if it'll fit? Here's How:
- To verify this lawn striper will fit your machine measure the distance outside to outside between the rear anti-scalp wheel brackets on your deck.
- The distance between those brackets should be about 51 inches.
- Verify your model number begins with RAX.
We are not bolting this kit into the pre-drilled holes, we are bolting onto the rear-anti scalp wheel brackets and here's why:
- The pre-drilled holes are not wide enough to mount a roller in between the tires. The roller would be too short, leaving space un-striped between the roller and the tires.
- Bolting to the rear anti-scalp wheel brackets means this kit can be installed without any deck modifications AND installed without removing the tires.
- The grease zerks on the bearings will be easily accessible to be greased for long bearing life.
Roller Dimensions: Mounting shaft 54.5" length - Roller 3 inch diameter by 49.5" length.
This lawn striper kit will ONLY fit the eXmark RADIUS machines. Only fits mowers with MODEL NUMBERS STARTING WITH 'RAX'.
(Fits model number RAX730GKA604A3)
Made in Ramsey Minnesota by Harrison Specialties - Manufacturing aftermarket turf stripers since 2006 with thousands in service.
Customer service and technical inquiries always welcome. Please chat or call 763-201-8984.
- Premium quality greaseable sealed bearings. Sealed bearings that are greased regularly offer the longest possible service life. Watch our YouTube Video for correct installation of black eccentric locking collars.
- Virtually indestructible ductile iron bearing mounting flanges. Specifically designed for use in this type of application. We are not aware of a single bearing flange that has ever failed and we have thousands in use. They cost a bit more than conventional cast iron flanges but are more than worth the price.
- All steel welded roller construction. We are very particular about how our rollers are designed internally and their construction. Our many repeat customers purchasing stripers for new machines attest to the quality of our rollers. Actually we are quite proud of how well our rollers have performed since we began manufacturing them back in 2006.
- Bolts are hardened grade 8
- Nuts are hardened grade 8 with nylon locking inserts.
- Mounting instructions, CNC laser cut powder coated brackets and all hardware is included.
- Does not hinder the ability to scale curbs.
- This striper enhances the striping performance of your mower to produce a beautifully manicured lawn.
- Gives lawns that professionally striped ball park look.
- Now you can mow and roll in one operation.
- Please measure your deck to insure the proper fit.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Eccentric Locking Collar Installation Video
How to install eccentric locking collars on a Harrison Special...
Lawn Striper demonstrated on 2016 Bad Boy 60 zero turn mower
Before and after mowing video shows the effect of a Harrison S...
Lawn Striper Installation - eXmark Radius all models
How to measure for proper fit and install a lawn striper on an...
Lawn Stripes made with eXmark Radius X series 60" Ultra Cut
Lawn Stripes made with Harrison Specialtes lawn striper mounte...