Lawn Striping kit for Toro Z-Master 5000 Series 2013 & 6000 Series 2014 with 60" Turbo Force Deck
May fit other years and the 7000 series also.
To verify this kit will fit your machine:
- Measure the distance between the existing brackets on the back of your deck.
- That distance should be between 22¼ and 22½ outside to outside.
- The vertical spacing of the predrilled 3/8" holes in those brackets should be 1¾".
- Please notice in the photos and video the lawn striper mounts on the existing brackets on the back of your deck.
- No modifications to the machine are required.
- Watch our YouTube Video for correct installation of black eccentric locking collars.
Roller Dimensions: Mounting shaft 31" length - Roller 3 inch diameter by 26½" length.
Made in Ramsey Minnesota by Harrison Specialties - Manufacturing aftermarket lawn stripers since 2006 with thousands in service.
Watch the installation video for this turf striper below.
Customer service and technical inquiries always welcome. Please chat or call 763-201-8984.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Eccentric Locking Collar Installation Video
How to install eccentric locking collars on a Harrison Special...
Turf Striper Installation - Toro 5000 & 6000 Series Z Master
Turf Striper Installation on Toro 5000 Z-Master with 60" Turbo...
Lawn Striper demonstrated on 2016 Bad Boy 60 zero turn mower
Before and after mowing video shows the effect of a Harrison S...