Lawn Striping Roller Kit for 2010 John Deere 720A with the 60" 7 Iron deck
This kit is designed it bolt to the rear of the mower deck after drilling four 3/8" mounting holes in the deck. The mounting hole horizontal spacing is 40", the vertical spacing is 2".
Will if fit my machine? Technical Information Here.
Dimensions: Mounting shaft 45" length - Roller 3 inch diameter by 40" length.
Customer service and technical inquiries always welcome. Please chat or call 763-201-8984.
Made in Ramsey Minnesota by Harrison Specialties - Manufacturing aftermarket turf stripers since 2006 with thousands in service.
- Premium quality greaseable sealed bearings. Sealed bearings that are greased regularly offer the longest possible service life.
- Virtually indestructible ductile iron bearing mounting flanges. Specifically designed for use in this type of application. We are not aware of a single bearing flange that has ever failed and we have thousands in use. They cost a bit more than conventional cast iron flanges but are more than worth the price.
- All steel welded roller construction. We are very particular about how our rollers are designed internally and their construction. Our many repeat customers purchasing stripers for new machines attest to the quality of our rollers. Actually we are quite proud of how well our rollers have performed since we began manufacturing them back in 2006.
- Bolts are hardened grade 8
- Nuts are hardened grade 8 with nylon locking inserts.
- Mounting instructions, CNC laser cut powder coated brackets and all hardware is included.
- Watch our YouTube Video for correct installation of black eccentric locking collars.
- Does not hinder the ability to scale curbs.
- This striper enhances the striping performance of your mower to produce a beautifully manicured lawn.
- Gives lawns that professionally striped ball park look.
- Now you can mow and roll in one operation.
- Mounts on the mower deck becasuse this mower does not have anti-scalp wheel brackets.