Accessory Kit for Live Tailstock Drill Chuck.
(Live Chuck is Not Included in this kit.)
This is the perfect solution for aligning and supporting a turning for bottom finishing on a woodturning lathe
The video below demonstrates this kit being used with a vacuum chuck.
This accessory kit includes the following:
- 1 - 1/4" diameter x 4" length center point
- 1 - 3/8" diameter x 4" length center point
- 1 - 1/2" diameter x 4" length center point
- 1 - 3/4" diameter x 101/2" length center point
- 6 - Non marking vinyl caps used over the flat end of the center points. Sizes 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
- 1 - Chuck Reversing Adapter with either 1-8 or 1 1/4-8 threads (Optional).
The flat end of the center points covered with these caps are used to eliminate the center point mark in the bottom of a turning.
Allows precision centering and holding of your work at the tail stock end of your wood lathe.
Very useful to support small diameter work where a live center is not practical.
Ideal for holding the chuck reversing adapter, mandrels, dowels and tenons up to 1/2" dia.
The shank is 2 Morse taper.