Complete Live Tail stock Drill Chuck Kit is the perfect solution for aligning and supporting a turning for bottom finishing on a woodturning lathe.
The video below demonstrates this kit being used with a vacuum chuck.
This kit includes the following:
- Live (rotating) 1/2" keyed drill chuck with MT2 mount. Fits most wood lathe tail stocks.
- 1 - Chuck Reversing Adapter with either 1-8 or 1 1/4-8 threads. Choose size with radio buttons.
- 1 - 1/4" diameter x 4" length center point
- 1 - 3/8" diameter x 4" length center point
- 1 - 1/2" diameter x 4" length center point
- 1 - 3/4" diameter x 101/2" length center point
- 6 - Non marking vinyl caps used over the flat end of the center points. Sizes 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
- The flat end of the center points covered with these caps are used to eliminate the center point mark in the bottom of a turning.
- 1 - Chuck key
Allows precision centering and holding of your work at the tail stock end of your wood lathe.
Very useful to support small diameter work where a live center is not practical.
Ideal for holding the chuck reversing adapter, mandrels, dowels and tenons up to 1/2" dia.
The shank is 2 Morse taper. The drill chuck has 1/2" capacity.
Here's what our customers say: