Mid Size Package of 5 Carbide Simple Woodturning Tools with Interchangeable Lathe Tool Handle
Here are the tools included in this package:
- Mid Simple Shear Cutting Finisher - provides the very best surface finish possible.
- Mid Simple Turner & Hollower - Great all around tool that is the simplest turning and hollowing tool to master on the market today.
- Mid Simple 55° Detailer - Perfect for cutting small details like those shown on the pictured bird house ornament. Also ideal for cutting a dovetail tennon for mounting turnings in a 4-jaw chuck. Can be used as a parting tool.
- Mid Simple Rougher - Select from the 2 cutter options listed above. This tool is suited for small and mid size projects such as pens, Christmas ornaments, cheese slicer handles, etc.
- Mid Simple 90° Detailer - For detail work and cutting perfectly square inside corners.
- Material: 3/8" solid stainless steel
- Overall tool length: 9"
- Handle tang: 3/8" diameter x 2" length
- Wrenches are included to adjust cutters.
Interchangeable Handle details:
- These beautiful solid aluminum handles are CNC machined here in Ramsey Minnesota.
- Each handle is powder coated with metallic red, blue, charcoal gray, green, gold or super mirror black giving them a very durable finish.
- Overall length: 12"
- Outside diameter: 1-1/8"
- Opening for tool: 3/8"
- Tools are easily changed by loosening the two stainless Allen set screws.
- Allen wrench is included.
Replacement cutters are available here.
Watch the video demonstration here:
Note: The urethane handles mentioned in this video have been discontinued and replaced with the solid aluminum handles shown in the photos above.