MID SIZE Simple Turner & Hollower Carbide Woodturning Lathe Tool
Available unhandled, or with a lathe tool handle of your choice.
These woodturning tools are ideally suited for small and mid size projects where the full size tools as just to clumsy. Some examples include pens, Christmas ornaments, bottle stoppers, handles and bowls, just to name a few.
With carbide Simple Woodturning Tools, it's all turning & no sharpening!
To use the Mid Size Simple Turner & Hollower just follow these 3 simple steps.
- Position the tool rest as close to the work as possible so the carbide cutter is at the lathe center line.
- Place the tool on the tool rest with the tool shaft parallel with the floor.
- While securely holding the tool slowly move the carbide cutter into the work.
Because of the small tool shaft the tool should not extend past the tool rest more then 3 inches.
Here's a video demonstration of these tools:
Mid Simple Turner & Hollower™ technical details:
- Carbide cutter - 1/2” diameter - Flat top cutter
- Overall tool length – 9"
- Tool Shaft – Solid stainless steel 3/8" square
- Handle tang -3/8"" diameter x 2" length
- T15 Torx wrench included
Replacement carbide inserts are available Here
See the full line of Simple Woodturning Tools & accessories HERE
Any questions just chat or email, we're glad to help.