MITER SLED Woodworking Plans
Here's a complete set of woodworking plans for a precision Miter Sled for your table saw.
This sled is fully adjustable in increments of ½ degree. Perfect for cutting absolutely any angle.
PLEASE NOTE: The pivot points for the miter fences are very near the saw blade. This means you move opposite end of the fence about 1/4 inch to change the angle 1 degree. This allows for amazing precision. You will really enjoy making miters with this fence because they are so precise.
This is an affordable answer to the problem of cutting accurate miters on a table saw.
The plan features:
- VERY DETAILED, step by step instruction.
- Each step includes many photographs of the actual construction process.
- Built from 3/4 inch MDF
- Complete cutting list of ALL parts.
- Complete materials list including where to locate all parts.
- Full size layouts for the miter fences.
- Full size calibration layout allows you to accurately calibrate the sled.
- This project plan is designed for the beginning woodworker, but should not bore even the most experienced craftsman.
NOTE: This item is 1 set of plans for building this miter sled. NOT THE MITER SLED ITSELF.