- Collection of Data.
- Our registration process requires only a valid e-mail address and a unique user ID and password. Our ordering process requires valid delivery address information. Our payment process requires valid billing address information and credit card information.
- Use of Data.
- We may use Data to customize and improve your user experience on this site. Your Data will not be provided to third parties unless:
- (i) we obtain your consent, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out to the sharing of Data;
- (ii) a service provided on our site requires the interaction with or is provided by a third party such as, for example, credit card authorization services;
- (iii) pursuant to legal process or law enforcement;
- (iv) we find that your use of this site violates our this Policy, Terms of Service, other usage guidelines or as deemed reasonably necessary by us to protect our legal rights and/or property.
- Editing or Deleting Your Account Information.
- We provide you with the ability to edit the information in your user account information that you provided to us in registration by using your account configuration pages. You may request deletion of your user account by contacting our webmaster.
- We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will notify you of substantial changes to this Policy either by posting a prominent announcement on our site and/or by sending a message to the e-mail address you have provided to us that is contained within your user settings.
- Contact Information.
- If you have any questions about this Policy or our web site, please feel free to chat or contact us.