The Simple Scraper II picks up where the Simple Scraper I leaves off
This is a specialty tool created for steep or straight inside walls of a bowl or box or for finishing the outside bottom of the bowl!
Outside bottom of bowl being finished.
Close up picture of a bowl on the "Simple Vacuum Chuck" while completing the bottom finishing with tailstock support and a thin live center (the "Simple Live Tailstock Drill Chuck Kit"). The tool will not hit the tailstock.
In use below on the inside wall of a tall bowl
Shape and finish the inside wall of projects with steep or straight walls such as tall bowls and boxes.
Watch The Simple Scraper I tool in action here:
- Carbide cutter size: 1.18" x .50" x .10" thick
- Tool measures 1" wide x 3/8" thick x 8" long. Handle tang is 3/8" square (fits in 1/2" hole) x 2.5" long, so tool length once it's in the handle is 5.5".
- Handle Options:
- With Full Size Handle with Foam Grip - Tool and handle length is 22".
- With Simple Start Handle - Tool and handle length is 13".
- Unhandled if you'd like to turn your own handle.
For the complete description and details of the Simple Scraper I, click here
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
The Simple Scraper Shaping and Finishing Tool for Woodturning
The Simple Scraper demonstrated with all 4 cutter options. Thi...
The Pen Turners Dream Tool! Because it's the only tool needed to turn most pens!
The Simple Scraper carbide shaping and finishing tool from Sim...
Why the Simple Scraper II Woodturning Tool
The Simple Scraper II picks up where the Simple Scraper I leav...