Toro Timecutter Hitch 1¼ inch receiver lawn mower trailer hitch. Great for pulling sprayers, fertilizers, etc.
Here's a trailer hitch for the 2022 Toro Timecutter 75750. This will also fit:
- Toro 75213 - 2019 TimeCutter 2000 Series with 60" Iron Forged deck
- Toro 75742 - 2022 Timecutter with 42" deck
- Toro 75306 - 2022 Titan with 60" deck
- Toro 75755 - 2022 Timecutter with 50" deck
- May fit other zero turn lawn mowers or you can modify it to fit. Check hole spacing on attached drawing.
100 lb MAX trailer weight
50 lb MAX tongue weight (This is not designed to pull a Cyclone Rake as the tongue weight is too heavy)
Use as a pin hitch or a standard 1 1/4" receiver hitch ball mount. May also be drilled for mounting on other zero turn mower makes and models.
- Great for pulling a fertilizer spreader, dethatcher, trailer, etc.
- Uses a hitch pin type implements or a standard 1 1/4" ball mount trailer hitches.
- Beautiful Super Mirror Black gloss powder coated finish.
- Bolts onto the rear guard through the existing holes.
- Bolts, washers and nuts are included.
- No drilling required for the Toro Timecutter Zero Turn lawn mower listed above.
- Item is the ZTR trailer hitch only, not the hitch ball mount, clevis or pin shown in the photos.
Note: Zero radius turning is not possible when towing an implement. Care must be taken when turning to not turn to sharp and jackknife. This could damage the implement being pulled and the tractor. The purchaser of this hitch assumes full responsibility for its use.
Made in Ramsey Minnesota by Harrison Specialties - Manufacturing aftermarket turf stripers, trailer hitches & accessories since 2006.
Customer service and technical inquiries always welcome. Please chat or call 763-201-8984.