Toro Zero Turn Lawn Mower Hitch 1¼ inch receiver trailer hitches
Here's a trailer hitch for your Toro Z-Master mower or any other mower you care to adapt it to.
Use as a pin hitch or a standard 1 1/4" receiver hitch ball mount. Fits 500 series commercial and 400 series estate Toro Z-Masters. May also be drilled for mounting on other makes and models.
- Great for pulling a fertilizer spreader, dethatcher, trailer, etc.
- Uses a hitch pin type implements or a standard 1 1/4" ball mount common to many cars and light trucks.
- Beautiful Super Mirror Black gloss powder coated finish.
- Bolts onto the rear guards using the existing bolts and holes on 500 series Z-Master.
- We also provide 2 bolts for 400 series Z-master.
- No drilling required for the machines listed above.
- Item is the hitch only, not the ball mount, clevis or pin shown in the photos.
Note: Zero radius turning is not possible when towing an implement. Care must be taken when turning to not turn to sharp and jackknife. This could damage the implement being pulled and the tractor. The purchaser of this hitch assumes full responsibility for its use.
Made in Ramsey Minnesota by Harrison Specialties - Manufacturing aftermarket turf stripers & accessories since 2006.
Customer service and technical inquiries always welcome. Please chat or call 763-201-8984.