TRASH BIN CABINET PLAN - Woodworking plans wood shop.
Here's a complete set of woodworking plans for this beautiful Trash Bin Cabinet.
This is another in my series of VERY DETAILED woodworking plans. They are written so any level woodworker can easily construct this project. The cabinet featured here is knotty pine. It can be constructed using any wood you like. The trash bin shelf slides smoothly in and out on drawer glides.
The plan features:
- 20 page printed book containing VERY DETAILED, STEP BY STEP instructions.
- Each step includes photographs of the actual construction process.
- 23 photographs in all make these plans easy to follow.
- 15 detailed technical drawings provide exact specifications of the parts.
- Complete list of all parts needed.
- Full size cutting pattern of the curved base parts.
- Built entirely from common 3/4 inch lumber & 1/2 inch MDF.
- Complete cutting layout shows how to cut out ALL parts.
- Cabinet measures 22" x 17" x 33¾"
- This project plan is designed for the beginning woodworker, but should not bore even the most experienced craftsman