Vacuum manifold for Harrison Specialties vacuum chucks
This beautiful 100% brass manifold provides a simple way to connect and control the vacuum supply to your vacuum chuck.
This kit includes everything needed to connect a Harrison Specialties vacuum chuck to a vacuum pump with 1/4 NPT female threads on the intake fitting.
Don't have a vacuum chuck for your lathe? Check out this one.
Here's a video showing how it works.
Gauge shows vacuum in the chuck. Valve releases vacuum so parts can be removed or adjusted. All fittings are 1/4" NPT.
What's in the box:
- 1 - Vacuum gauge with 1/4" NPT male fitting
- 1 - Vacuum bleed valve with 1/4" NPT female fittings
- 1 - Brass 4 way coupler - 1/4" NPT
- 1 - Brass hose barb - 1/4" NPT x 3/8" hose barb
- 1 - Brass nipple - 1/4" NPT x 2.5" length
- 1 - Brass close nipple - 1/4" NP
- 2 - Stainless steel hose clamps
- 36" - 3/8" ID polyethylene tubing
Nothing else shown in the photos, like the vacuum pump for example, is included.
Source for the vacuum pump: We use this Robinair pump: Link to Amazon pump
See the full line of carbide tools and other wood turning accessories HERE
Any questions just chat or email, we're glad to help.