Vacuum Manifold Kit - Connects and Controls Vacuum Supply to Vacuum Chuck.
This beautiful 100% brass manifold provides a simple way to connect and control the vacuum supply to your vacuum chuck.
This kit includes everything needed to connect a Simple Woodturning Tools® vacuum chuck to a vacuum pump with 1/4 NPT female threads on the intake fitting. We do not sell vacuum pumps, however we recommend Robinar 15310 single stage 3 CFM pump, which can be purchased on Amazon.
Don't have a vacuum chuck for your lathe? Check out this one.
Here's a video showing how it works.
Gauge shows vacuum in the chuck. Valve releases vacuum so parts can be removed or adjusted. All fittings are 1/4" NPT. You may need adapters to fit various vacuum pumps.
What's in the box:
- 1 - Vacuum gauge with 1/4" NPT male fitting
- 1 - Vacuum bleed valve with 1/4" NPT female fittings
- 1 - Brass 4 way coupler - 1/4" NPT
- 1 - Brass hose barb - 1/4" NPT x 3/8" hose barb
- 1 - Brass nipple - 1/4" NPT x 2.5" length
- 1 - Brass close nipple - 1/4" NP
- 2 - Stainless steel hose clamps
- 36" - 3/8" ID polyethylene tubing
Nothing else shown in the photos, like the vacuum pump for example, is included.
Source for the vacuum pump: We use this Robinair pump: Link to Amazon pump
*Some have reported oil mist smoke from this Robinair pump. We learned about a carbon exhaust filer from Best Value Vacs and found their p/n BVVP4F screws onto the Robinair pump 15310 nicely. Link to carbon exhaust filter here.
See the full line of carbide tools and other wood turning accessories HERE
Any questions just chat or email, we're glad to help.