Selecting the correct lathe tool is simple with these beautiful, color coded woodturning tool handles. These fit all Mid Size (3/8") Simple Woodturning Tools.
These solid aluminum CNC machined woodturning handles are given a highly durable beautiful color coat to make them virtually indestructible. Their ergonomic design makes them comfortable to hold while the well-balanced handle makes precision woodturing simple. These woodturning handles are 100% USA made in Ramsey, Minnesota. Switch between tools quickly by loosening the two stainless Allen set screws.
Watch a video demonstration here:
Note: The urethane handles mentioned in this video have been discontinued and replaced with the solid aluminum handles shown in the photos above.
- Overall length: 12"
- Outside diameter: 1-1/8"
- Opening for tool: 3/8"
- Tools are easily changed by loosening the two stainless Allen set screws.
- Allen wrench is included.
Proudly made in America in Ramsey, Minnesota.
The Mid Size Simple Woodturning Tools™ line of tools includes:
- Mid Size Simple Rougher™
- Mid Size Simple Turner & Finisher™
- Mid Size Simple 55° Detailer™
- Mid Size Simple 90° Detailer™
- Mid Size Simple Shear Cutting Finisher™
- Mid Size Simple Interchangeable Handle™
The Full Size Simple Wood Turning Tools™ line of tools includes:
- Simple Swan Neck Hollower™
- Simple Rougher™
- Simple Shear Cutting Finisher®
- Simple Turner & Finisher™
- Simple 55° Detailer™
- Simple 90° Detailer™
- Simple Parting Tool™
- Simple Interchangeable Handle™
- Simple Wood Turning Tools™ are made in America by Harrison Specialties LLC
Here's what our customers say: