John Deere Zero Turn Lawn Mower Hitch for a 1.5 inch receiver trailer hitches
Here's a trailer hitch for the 2014 John Deere Z920M ZTR. May fit other zero turn lawn mowers or you can modify it to fit.
Use as a pin hitch or a standard 1 1/4" receiver hitch ball mount. May also be drilled for mounting on other zero turn mower makes and models.
- Great for pulling a fertilizer spreader, dethatcher, trailer, etc.
- Uses a hitch pin type implements or a standard 1 1/4" ball mount trailer hitches.
- Beautiful Super Mirror Black gloss powder coated finish.
- Bolts onto the rear guard through the existing holes.
- Bolts, lock washers and nuts are included.
- No drilling required for the John Deere Zero Turn lawn mower listed above.
- Item is the ZTR trailer hitch only, not the hitch ball mount, clevis or pin shown in the photos.
Note: Zero radius turning is not possible when towing an implement. Care must be taken when turning to not turn to sharp and jackknife. This could damage the implement being pulled and the tractor. The purchaser of this hitch assumes full responsibility for its use.
Made in Ramsey Minnesota by Harrison Specialties - Manufacturing aftermarket turf stripers, trailer hitches & accessories since 2006.
Customer service and technical inquiries always welcome regarding out lawn stripers. Please call Anne at 763-201-8984.
Hours 8 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday, central time zone, except 12 to 1 for lunch.