Lawn Roller Striping Kit For 2006 John Deere 727A Z-Trak with 54" 7 Iron deck
- Bolts to the anti-scalp wheel brackets after the predrilled holes in the brackets are drilled out to 3/8". No other modifications to the machine are required.
- Please measure the distance between the anti-scalp wheel brackets on your machine. That distance should be 49" inches inside to inside.
- Dimensions: Mounting shaft 49.5" length - Roller 3 inch diameter by 45" length.
- NOTE: The minimum mowing height with this roller installed is 3 1/4", raising it any higher is not possible because it hits the deck.
- May fit other years also.
Made in Ramsey Minnesota by Harrison Specialties - Manufacturing aftermarket turf stripers since 2006 with thousands in service.
Here's a video showing of the John Deere Z900 series with the Pro 54" 7 Iron deck 2008 to 2014 turf striper. The process will be similar when installing the striper featured on this web page.
Customer service and technical inquiries always welcome. Please chat or call 763-201-8984.
- Premium quality greaseable sealed bearings. Sealed bearings that are greased regularly offer the longest possible service life.
- Virtually indestructible ductile iron bearing mounting flanges. Specifically designed for use in this type of application. We are not aware of a single bearing flange that has ever failed and we have thousands in use. They cost a bit more than conventional cast iron flanges but are more than worth the price.
- All steel welded roller construction. We are very particular about how our rollers are designed internally and their construction. Our many repeat customers purchasing stripers for new machines attest to the quality of our rollers. Actually we are quite proud of how well our rollers have performed since we began manufacturing them back in 2006.
- Bolts are hardened grade 8
- Nuts are hardened grade 8 with nylon locking inserts.
- Mounting instructions, CNC laser cut powder coated brackets and all hardware is included.
- Does not hinder the ability to scale curbs.
- This striper enhances the striping performance of your mower to produce a beautifully manicured lawn.
- Gives lawns that professionally striped ball park look.
- Now you can mow and roll in one operation.
- Mounts on the mower deck anti-scalp wheel brackets.
- Please measure your deck to insure the proper fit. The distance between the anti-scalp will brackets should be 49" inside to inside.
Special thanks to Paul who sent the photos shown here demonstrating the results of our striper on his rolling lawn. He is running our turf striper on his 2006 John Deere Z-Trak 727A with 54" 7 Iron mower.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Turf Striper Installation Video - John Deere 54" 7 Iron
Turf Striper mounted on John Deere Z-Track with 54" 7 Iron Dec...
Eccentric Locking Collar Installation Video
How to install eccentric locking collars on a Harrison Special...
Lawn Striper demonstrated on 2016 Bad Boy 60 zero turn mower
Before and after mowing video shows the effect of a Harrison S...