This lawn striper kit was custom built to fit a 2010 John Deere 950A series with the 60" 7 Iron mower deck. (see photos)
We know that it will also fit the following machines:
2012 John Deere Z930A with 60" 7-iron mulch on demand deck. (see photos)
Dimensions: Mounting shaft 51" length - Roller 3 inch diameter by 46.5" length.
May fit other years also. Please measure the distance between the anti-scalp wheel brackets on your machine. That distance should be 51" inches inside to inside.
Bolts to the anti-scalp wheel brackets after the predrilled holes in the brackets are drilled out to 3/8". No other modifications to the machine are required.
Made in Ramsey Minnesota by Harrison Specialties - Manufacturing aftermarket turf stripers since 2006 with thousands in service.
Here's a video showing of the John Deere Z900 series with the Pro 54" 7 Iron deck 2008 to 2014 turf striper. The process will be similar when installing the striper featured on this web page.
Customer service and technical inquiries always welcome. Please call Anne at 763-201-8984.
Hours 8 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Thursday, central time zone, except 12 to 1 for lunch.
- Premium quality greaseable sealed bearings. Sealed bearings that are greased regularly offer the longest possible service life.
- Virtually indestructible ductile iron bearing mounting flanges. Specifically designed for use in this type of application. We are not aware of a single bearing flange that has ever failed and we have thousands in use. They cost a bit more than conventional cast iron flanges but are more than worth the price.
- All steel welded roller construction. We are very particular about how our rollers are designed internally and their construction. Our many repeat customers purchasing stripers for new machines attest to the quality of our rollers. Actually we are quite proud of how well our rollers have performed since we began manufacturing them back in 2006.
- Bolts are hardened grade 8
- Nuts are hardened grade 8 with nylon locking inserts.
- Mounting instructions, CNC laser cut powder coated brackets and all hardware is included.
- Does not hinder the ability to scale curbs.
- This striper enhances the striping performance of your mower to produce a beautifully manicured lawn.
- Gives lawns that professionally striped ball park look.
- Now you can mow and roll in one operation.
- Mounts on the mower deck anti-scalp wheel brackets.
- Please measure your deck to insure the proper fit. The distance between the anti-scalp will brackets should be 51" inside to inside.
Special thanks to Randy who sent the photos shown here demonstrating the results of our striper on his rolling lawn. He is running our turf striper on his 2010 John Deere 950A with 60" 7 Iron mower.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Turf Striper Installation Video - John Deere 54" 7 Iron
Turf Striper mounted on John Deere Z-Track with 54" 7 Iron Dec...
Eccentric Locking Collar Installation Video
How to install eccentric locking collars on a Harrison Special...
Lawn Striper demonstrated on 2016 Bad Boy 60 zero turn mower
Before and after mowing video shows the effect of a Harrison S...